Runnymede Motor company Ltd regards the health and safety of our staff and customers as paramount. Post Covid-19 lockdown, we will be undertaking specific measures to keep everyone safe and re-assure both parties that we can operate safely following government guidelines. As a result, we have rearranged our Showroom layouts and updated many of our procedures, to both respect guidelines and ensure that customers and colleagues feel confident and safe in our dealerships.
For all customers that wish to make an appointment to visit our showroom, we would like to assure you that we are following government guidelines regarding social distancing and have the following measures in place:
• Sales staff to welcome you with a smile rather than a hand shake to ensure social distancing.
• Sales staff to undertake regular hand washing throughout the day and report any changes in their health so they can be asked to stay at home and isolate if necessary.
• Following your test drive, you’ll be able to speak to our sales consultant at a consultation desk. There is only one sales consultant desks in each of our showrooms maximising the health and safety aspect of our staff and customers.
• Accounts department is located in a separate room, behind glass door, further minimising the potential spread of Covid 19.
• Gloves and hand sanitiser will be available to all customers on arrival at our showroom.
• Additional cleaning will be conducted throughout the day to all common areas of our showroom. Including sterilising door handles, countertops, bathroom surfaces, handrails, desks, chairs, payment machines and all commonly-touched areas.
• All staff to have temperatures checked daily upon arrival.
• Employees will be provided with disposable gloves, hand sanitiser and wipes.
• Vehicle cabs and handles, steering wheel and touchpoints must all be wiped down before first use and at regular intervals thereafter
CAR PREPARATION AND TEST DRIVE PROCESS
• All of our cars will undergo a full multi-point cleaning process by our trained professional valeting team. Our valeters wear gloves and use specific cleaning products to ensure the car is free from any type of bacteria using Isopropyl alcohol. Post Covid-19 our car valeting process will be extended to ensure your potential vehicle from us has been prepared to the very highest safety standards.
• Unaccompanied test drives can be offered to ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained.
• Any vehicles that have been on test drive will be professionally re-cleaned by our valeting team for the next potential buyer.
• The majority of all paperwork will be prepared and completed prior to your visit to speed up the vehicle collection process, including online finance signing where possible.
• Runnymede Motor Company Ltd does not offer deliveries but should you wish to discuss the possibility of your vehicle to be delivered to you, we will be more than happy to discuss and point you in the right direction.