CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE.
Runnymede Motor Company Ltd is committed to providing service of the highest standard. Our Company prides itself in being a member of The Retail Motor Industry Federation. RMI is the UK’s leading automotive trade body, representing franchised car and commercial vehicle dealers, independent garages, body shops, who provide sales and services to motorists and businesses across the UK.
We do understand that sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, we’ll endeavour to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way.
Runnymede Motor Company Ltd will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information as necessary. Every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome for you.
Discussion with our Sales Manager
If you have a concern with your vehicle or the service you have received, please firstly raise this with the Sales Manager as they are best placed to address your concerns.
Should you remain unhappy with the Sales manager’s response, please contact us in writing.
We are here 9am – 5pm Monday to Saturday
What you will need to provide.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
- your name and address
- details of how we can contact you
- a clear description of your complaint
- details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation
- if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation
Our commitment to you.
- Within 3 working days, we will provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us
- We will do our best to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
- We will keep you updated on the progress of your complaint
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision
- Complaint responses will always be provided in writing (unless the complainant makes a specific request for an alternate form of communication, which will be provided in addition to the written format)
- Complaint records will be used to revise company procedures and to improve communication and business practices where applicable
Should your complaint relate to a finance agreement, please contact your Finance Company Directly.
What if I remain unhappy with your response?
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response you may be able to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
To be able to ask them for an independent review, you must have given us the opportunity to find a resolution first.
If you wish to pursue your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service you must do so within 6 months from the date on which we send you our final response letter. The Financial Ombudsman’s details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
You may also raise a complaint with any of the trade bodies listed below.
The Retail Motor Industry federation
RMI Head Office:
201 Great Portland Street,
London, W1W 5AB
Telephone: 020 7580 9122
Motor Codes is a government-backed, self-regulatory body for the motor industry.
Telephone: 0207 3441 651
or write to them at:
Badminton Court, Amersham